Monday 17 January 2022

An excellent example of homework


These days I have asked you to create your own drawing to explain in a simple and original way the concepts we learned watching the video ("how the Internet works in 5 minutes").

My student Mario did a really big effort and showed motivation and creative thinking by comparing the Internet to a road and its elements (ISP, routers, servers...) to different city elements.

This effort granted him a 10 (and a little bit more) in this assignment. The reasons are:
- It includes all the concepts from the video - 2 points.
- It is really well presented - 3 points.
- The analogy is adequate (makes sense) and original (invented by the student) - 3 points.
- Every element in the analogy is related to a term from the video - 2 points.

And for the rest of you, I hope you enjoy this analogy and understand where my expectations are when I want you to do some work.

YOU ALL CAN DO IT!!!



3 comments:

  1. Plagiarism checker reddit I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Homeworkmarket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homeworkmarket I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete